I'm sorry! I'm back!

Ello loves! So basically, this post is to let you lot know that I am back and definitely still living. I wanted to give you lot some so...


Ello loves!

So basically, this post is to let you lot know that I am back and definitely still living. I wanted to give you lot some sort of explanation as to where I've been.

Uni.

University kicks my butt like no other, and with all the activities I do outside of schoolwork with my church, I am left with zero energy at the end of the day.

Meaning, blogging got pushed aside. Thing is, I never picked it back up.

I now realize I enjoy blogging, and if I want to continue it, I'm going to have to make room for it in my schedule; it's not going to make room for itself.

Would you guys like to hear about some of what I've been up to during my unplanned hiatus in a future post?




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yes I really do! miss you and your posts :)

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images