Makeup Wishlist #1

I have to admit, I just started getting into makeup this past year. My YouTubers got me into it, and now, I really don't want to go ...



I have to admit, I just started getting into makeup this past year. My YouTubers got me into it, and now, I really don't want to go back.

However, my makeup collection is a little bit sad.

I do have a wishlist though! Hopefully, I can check some things off this year!

*All pictures are taken from the website*

1. Naked 1, 2, and 3 by Urban Decay

These eyeshadow palettes are absolutely gorgeous, and I want them so badly!



I always try to have a rather natural eyeshadow look (I'm not one for crazy eyeshadow looks) Pretty much everyone raves about these, and ugh, I just need this in my life.

If I could only get one, does anyone think one is better than another? Let me know in the comments!

2. NARS foundation

 This is consistently in Zoe's favorites, and I want to see what it's all about. I know it'd be worth is because I picked up Maybelline's Lash Sensational after hearing her rave about it, and I will never go back. I LOVE that mascara.



3. Velvet Matte Lip Pencil by Nars - Dragon Girl 

THIS, I feel like, this is the red lipstick I have been looking for. It's what Taylor uses. Zoe uses it. I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS.

That's all for now! Do you have any suggestions for little ole me who's brand new at this whole makeup thing? Leave 'em in the comments below!






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. YouTubers got me into makeup as well!! I always see Tanya & Zöe use Nars foundations and I wonder how they're so amazing with just a brush and a few products. I hope to expand my makeup collection, too! Loved this post :)

    Quick question, how did you get your blog template/grid format? And how did you make your banner? I want to improve the appearance of my blog and I adore yours - could you help me out? xx Harel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YouTubers are awesome. Aren't they, haha?

      I got my blog template from https://gooyaabitemplates.com.

      I made my banner using an image from google images and Photoshop! However, you could use PicMonkey to do the same thing.

      Feel free to contact me if you need any further help!

      Hope this helps! xx

      Delete
  2. Me too! Zoella got me into makeup and now I'm dreaming to have my own makeup set. I hope that your wish will come true :D
    And yes, I agree with Harel Ziv, where did you get your blog template by the way? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want all this makeup, haha.

      I got my blog template from this website: https://gooyaabitemplates.com.

      I hope I helped in some way, and feel free to contact me! xx

      Delete

Flickr Images