22 Facts!

Hey, everyone! I'm C.R. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to my blog. It's brand new, and I'm really excited about it. ...


Hey, everyone!

I'm C.R. It's nice to meet you.

Welcome to my blog. It's brand new, and I'm really excited about it.

I figured for my first post that I'd let you guys get to know me? Sound good? Okay, cool.



1. I'm a Christ Follower. 

Jesus is my everything. Without Him, I am nothing. My favorite verse of the Bible is probably Proverbs 16:9 because it just always finds a way to be so relevant to my life.

2. I'm attending university and studying to be a middle school math/science teacher. 

My journey to this is a rather interesting one. I'll start out with saying that I believe I was always meant to be a teacher. I used to force various people in my life to play school with me when I younger; I even printed off worksheets for them to complete.

However, despite all this, I still originally enrolled into the biomedical engineering program at my uni as a freshman. This is because my physics teacher in high school started out as an engineer and got her masters in teaching. I was going to follow in her footsteps in a way, I guess. However, after college chemistry and the bear that is Calculus, I decided that this was not the right route for me.


So, I switched into the college of education.

When I tell people what I am studying at uni, some cynical people are like, "But middle schoolers?", and I just shake my head, saying they are actually pretty hilarious and neat people.


3. I'm OBSESSED with YouTube, especially the ever so lovely Brits. 

And because of this obsession, I have now picked up on some of their lingo. I call it "slipping into British me".


So, I am apologizing in advance if I do that here on the blog. Now, back to what is important: YouTube.


This website, seriously, provides hours upon hours of free entertainment. It's a black hole for me. I spend hours on there and wonder where the time has gone! But I just... how can you not love these people?!




That's just a few of them.... There's so many more that I love...

Okay. Moving on now...

4. I'm a self-proclaimed music addict that loves pretty much any song you throw at me.

I'm not joking when I say that Apple Music was one of the best things to ever happen to me. I mean, it's pretty much an all access pass to the iTunes store.


Have any suggestions? Leave them in the comments! I'm always looking to add to my collection.

5. I love all things Disney. 

Disney is life. I love anything and everything Disney with all my heart. It's awesome. I've been to Walt Disney World over 50 times, and I just ashdkshgnpf!

Frozen is probably one of my top ten favorite movies ever. There's just something about the message of true love not always being romance that I love (says the hopeless romantic).

I could go on for days about Disney...


6. Cats are my favorite animal in the entire world. 

They are amazing. I just love them. They have so much personality. No two cats are identical, and I love that. They speak to me, and gah... I JUST LOVE CATS



Now, don't get me wrong, I love all cats. However, if I had to pick a favorite breed, it'd be the Scottish Fold. 

Simply because this:



I mean, can you imagine walking in the door after a bad day, and your cat is just sitting there like that? I don't know about you, but it'd make my day SO much better. It's hilarious.

7. I stress-bake.

I started doing this past semester and sharing my baked goods with my friends.

I look like this walking across campus some days...


Anyways, I have a thing about making everything from scratch. So far, there's only one recipie I've tried that didn't work. It is so therapeutic and such a good way to deal with my stress and anxiety brought on by uni.

Would you guys be interested in seeing some of the baked goods I made this past semester in another blog post?

8. I am a whovillian.

What's that you say?

A whovillian is this, of course!


It basically is a name for someone that loves Christmas.

Which, I do. So that makes me a whovillian.

Yes, yes... I am that person who starts up the Christmas playlist in July.


I am actually finding it hard to believe it's already over.

I mean, if we were to get technical, I'd say my favorite time of year is actually the lead up to Christmas (Thanksgiving-Christmas Eve, if you will). It's just so lovely. I feel like people are more cheery, and it just seems like the world as a whole is a bit happier. I love it.

9. I am a new bookworm.

So, I used to absolutely loathe reading.


Now, though, I've had a change of heart. I was stuck in bed for close to a week, got bored of Netflix and was all caught up on YouTube, so I needed something to do. I had bought Girl Online On Tour, so I picked it up and read it.

When I was done, I was like, man, I really liked that. I need to read more often.


And now, I'm just like:


10. I am a chocolate milk connoisseur. 

I love chocolate milk. One of my favorite midnight snacks is gluten free pretzels with chocolate milk. Thing is, over the years, I've become rather picky and actually have a ranked list of the different kinds of chocolate milk. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but I promise you that it's true.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the best chocolate milk of all time.


It tastes like melted chocolate ice cream with each sip. Man, I just, I really love it.


And at the bottom of the list we have this:

This mixed into milk is the last resort. I repeat, the absolute last resort.

11. I am a writer.
I started writing with my best friend, S.J., back in our sophomore year of high school, and I haven't really stopped since.


I love writing books about fame; there's just something about it that fascinates me, and I don't ever want to stop exploring what that dynamic has to offer.

12. I am a hopeless romantic. 

I'm going on 20 years old and have never been in a relationship. (I'm fiercely independent.) Yet, I absolutely love couples and the idea of love. I have no idea how this came to be a thing for me, but it's me, and I just accept it.


13. I am a Swiftie and have been since "Tim McGraw".

Yes, I have loved this angel of a human being since 2006.



She's my life soundtrack.


If you have a problem with her, I basically act like it's a problem with me too.


I just love her.



So yes, I loved her before she released 1989

I loved her back when she wrote an entire album (Her best in my opinion) all by herself at only 19. 

It's called Speak Now, if you didn't know.

I've known how amazing and wonderful she is for like 10 years now.

Thank you very much.


14. I have anxiety.

I have anxiety, and while it's not fun, I've learned how to cope with it. Sure, there are some days where it beats me more than I beat it, but I'm pretty good at dealing with it now a days.

The reason I included it in my facts about me is because I want to be open with you guys. I might write some blog posts on it... I might not... I'm not sure.

But I wanted you guys to know.

15. I hate crying.

I absolutely, positively cannot stand crying.

I cry like this:


And then my eyes get puffy and my face gets sticky and I usually end up with a headache.

So yeah, I just, I hate crying. When I cry, I'm usually in the midst of a massive breakdown from overloading myself, haha.

16. I am an extrovert.

I love being around people. It reenergizes me. I never meet a stranger, really.

When I meet new people, I'm just like:


17. I am a perfectionist.

I once rewrote 5 pages of notes because I messed up on the fifth page. (You couldn't tear out the pages; the book was bound.)

I basically work relentlessly on something until both myself and anyone I ask is like:


18. I am a massive massive (American) football fan.

I turn into a different person when I watch football.

Most people are like this:


Or this:



Me? I'm more like this. I can never sit down and watch football.




My mom yells at me for jumping up and down on the furniture. 

19. I am an Apple girl all the way. 

I love Apple, always have and always will. I was born and raised on Apple computers, and I will never go to the dark side (Windows).

iPhone and Apple Music and MacBook Air alllllll they way!

20. I am a huge fan of Spongebob Squarepants.

Spongebob is so hilarious. If I'm ever having a down day, I can turn on an episode of Spongebob and it is guaranteed to make me laugh.

Plus, there is like a gif for every mood.



It's just mindless shenanigans that are relatable.


21. I was born on April Fools Day.

It's true.

My own grandmother was away on holiday and didn't even believe that I had been born. She thought my parents were lying!

I've had so many pranks pulled on me over the years. I'm very gullible, haha.

22. Full House is my favorite show ever.

THIS SHOW IS MY CHILDHOOD.



It's the show that I've seen all the episodes for over and over again, and yet, I still watch it. It's just SO good!!!!!!




So, you can only imagine how excited I am for Feburary 26.


Fuller House will be out on Netflix. It's a spin-off done by the original creator, and a lot of the original cast returned, and I'm just like AHFHAGHUVHNKJNFJIGRIH SO FREAKING EXCITED!

Oh, and to all the haters:


ALSO I LOWKEY BLAME THESE TWO COUPLES FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC SELF



Annnnnnnnnnd there you have it folks!

That's 22 random facts about me! It's your turn to leave one in the comments. Looking forward to "meeting" you all! :D



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow, your different to what I had imagined x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good insight to to you as a person!

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU'RE READING BOOKS NOW???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog on another's blog. It's funny that we have some similarities except that I'm an introvert, I still need to practice baking and cooking, I'm not a perfectionist, and I don't have Apple gadgets. However, I am looking forward to your future posts. And I hope you can write about your baked goods past sem :D

    Also, don't forget to check my blog!
    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound awesome, Fiona. :D

      And I will for sure write some blog posts about my baked goods! xx

      Delete
  5. You literally seem like such an interesting persona and I love your blog layout and it all the gifs you used are so cool. I'm so obsessed with Christmas too and I'm already excited for next years. My sister stress-bakes too but I'm not complaining because it means we as a family get lots of yummy food to eat! Keep up the great work with your blog, looking forward to more xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Izzy. I worked really hard on the layout, so to have someone comment on that means the world to me.

      Also a fellow whovillian?! What is life right now, haha. xx

      Delete

Flickr Images