Super Easy, Quick, & Yummy Paninis!

Being away at uni, I've had to learn how to cook for myself. I'm tired after a long day, and the last day I feel like doing is ...




Being away at uni, I've had to learn how to cook for myself. I'm tired after a long day, and the last day I feel like doing is cooking. But I have to. So, unlike, when I bake, I want out of the kitchen as fast as possible.

That's why I love this recipe.

This is a super easy recipe that is amazing and very filling. (I learned how to make it from my brother!)

Prep time:
Less than 5 minutes

Cook time:
3-5 minutes

Ingredients:
6 large pepperoni
1 slice of swiss cheese
1 slice of provolone cheese
2 slices of bread
Butter or margarine. (Optional)


I used a George Foreman grill, but I think it could be done in a skillet on the stove also.

So, I plugged in the George Foreman grill. I wanted it to heat up while I was prepping the sandwich.

I first buttered the "outside" of both pieces of bread like this.


I then held the bread carefully in my hand and then constructed the sandwich. 

I put my slice of swiss cheese then 3 pepperoni. Next, I put the provolone cheese on top of that with 3 more pepperoni on top of that.


I then put the second slice of bread on top and stuck it on the George Foreman grill.


Then closed the lid and waited 3-5 minutes. You basically want the bread to be golden brown when you lift the lid.


Enjoy! 

I ate mine with some applesauce for another flavor!



Let me know if you make it/intend on making it in the comments below! 











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Paninis!! I really wanted to try them, and now you've posted a personal recipe of it I'll try this at home :) I like your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Fiona! I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think! xx

      Delete

Flickr Images