Finally on Bloglovin'!

So, this is more of an administrative post than anything, but I thought that'd I let you know that this blog is FINALLY on Bloglovin&...


So, this is more of an administrative post than anything, but I thought that'd I let you know that this blog is FINALLY on Bloglovin'!

I've been trying to get it to work properly since I launched my blog in January; turns out I had accidentally been blacklisted and it was just a mess! All that aside, it's finally working now, and I'm really happy. The Bloglovin' team was very helpful in getting everything sorted.

For those of you that don't know what Bloglovin' is, it's simply an easy way to follow blogs and get notified of new posts. The beauty of it is since this is done through an RSS feed that Bloglovin' works for any and all blogs, even if the owner does not have an account!

This is a great way to keep up with all the blogs you want to follow as well as discovering new ones and connecting with other bloggers.

If you want to follow my blog on there, just click the Bloglovin' button in the top left corner of the blog.



I'll be back with a normal post tomorrow!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images